BASIC SET OF FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTORS
Experience has shown that some FSCs are more important than others and their use is favourable in almost all situations.
ALL FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTORS
- Protect from electromagnetic radiation
- Increase resistance and adaptability to negative factors of the environment
- Structure water or any other liquid, including the liquids of our body
- Promote revitalization and well-being
€158.00 + VAT
Availability: 15 in stock (can be backordered)
ANTI-PARASITE, DETOX, DIGESTIVE HEALTH, EMOTIONAL HEALTH, HEALTHY METABOLISM, IMMUNE HEALTH
The use the FSC N°1 «ANTI-PARASITE » combined with the FSC N°2 « DETOX », the FSC« Anti-parasite » promotes:
• Promotes gentle parasite cleanse
• Decrease an overgrowth of candida
• Supports digestive health
• Helps to maintain good body hygiene
• Participates in the preservation of health
Experience has shown that some FSCs are more important than others and their use is favourable in almost all situations. The notion of the Basic Set of Functional State Correctors emerged at the medical conference dedicated to the results of the use of FSCs in Moscow in 2010. Since then, this concept has been well established in the Russian therapeutic community who actively use the FSCs in their daily practices.
The Functional State Corrector (FSC) is a magnetic device, which constantly diffuses information favorable to all living forms.
The Functional State Correctors (FSCs) bring vibrancy and vitality to life by making changes at your core frequency level.
For more information please visit the informational website:
You do not know which FSC to choose? Please read the article
Duration of water structuring (minimum): 5 min for 200 ml, 15 min for 1.5L
• Worldwide shipping from our European warehouse
• Includes a full manual in English, French, German and Italian
*All information contained herein is for educational purposes only. No health claims are intended and statements made here have not been evaluated or approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If you have a medical condition or if you seek medical advice, please consult your health care professional